The processing of personal data relating to this website shall be subject to Belgian law (Act of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 transposing Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
If you wish to react to one of the practices described above, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each time you visit our website, our server automatically recognises your domain of origin. It does not detect your e-mail address automatically.
We keep the following information when you visit our website:
- Your domain name (detected automatically as stipulated above);
- Your address (postal, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) if you have communicated it, for instance by sending messages or questions on this site, by communicating with us by e-mail, etc.
- All information concerning the pages you have consulted on our site;
- All information you provide us voluntarily (for example in information surveys and/or registrations on the site).
This information is used to:
- Improve the content of our site,
- Inform you about updates,
- Contact you for marketing purposes for our products or services or for such selected third parties who wish to contact you through us
- Compile statistics.
Your e-mail address will be used only with your consent or within the limits provided by the Royal Decree of 4 April 2003 intended to regulate the dispatching of advertising via e-mail.
If you do not wish to be contacted by our company for direct marketing purposes in the future, all you have to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com
Your data may be transmitted to our commercial partners who may send you personalised advertising. You may object to this transmission at all times by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conversely, your e-mail address will be transmitted only with your consent.