At Bisnode, we enable smart decisions. We do this through interpreting and analysing large quantities of data that can be converted into insights for our clients. These insights make them better equipped to make commercial and strategic decisions. That is our offer to partners and clients.
We are on a journey to build a company and fuel growth through ideas and smart data. Smart data is our way of describing the result of our targeted combining and processing of large quantities of data to enable data-driven decisions. We take part in changing and improving daily life for our clients and we offer continuous challenges for you as an employee. Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs more than 160 motivated colleagues. The Bisnode Group is active in 19 countries with more than 2400 employees, we offer great opportunities for growth and development. As an employee, you shape your own future and thereby also the future of others. If you share and act in accordance with our values, we know that a successful future awaits you here at Bisnode. Welcome to the journey.
After an intensive onboarding you will take the technical lead on a daily basis on:
- Developing new products for both internal and external clients with clear ownership over the hole lifecycle.
- Technical analysis, continuous integration/deployment/delivery and documentation are part of the job.
- Execute regular refactoring/code hygiene activities to prevent accumulation of technical debt.
- Enforce best practices and standards based on our guidelines.
- Escalating significant architectural/technical issues.
- Adoption of scalable and agile development methodologies.
- You have a Master degree in IT or equal by experience;
- You have preferably a first experience of three to five years in the field of Java programming;
- You have a good knowledge of Java development including Spring Boot framework.
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, is a plus;
- You have attention for detail and a problem-solving attitude;
- You are a team player and client- and solution-minded;
- You want to work with and are eager to learn different technologies to choose the best one for the job;
- You fluently speak English and Dutch or French.
Our offerAs a Java developer, Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportunity:
- To learn and work with leading-edge technologies.
- To support Top50 international companies, merely in the financial and telco sectors, to implement true omnichannel customer experience.
- To integrate an international team and work on outstanding and successful products selected and implement them in other regions.
- To realize your professional goals by constantly learn new technologies, familiarize with new industries and products in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
- Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
- Bisnode Belgium is well located close to the ring and public transportation and promotes a good mix of office based and remote collaboration.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org