Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues. Our database is unique, comprising a large share of companies, individuals, real estate and vehicles in Europe. Bisnode is the largest strategic partner of Dun & Bradstreet, the global provider of business information for more than 250 million companies in 220 countries, since 2002.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.
In your function, you will work on growing the existing partnerships with national and international retail clients of Bisnode as well as on identifying and converting potential new retail customers.
- You support our retail clients in maximizing their Data and Insight potential, becoming their most valuable partner with regards to their CRM and overall communication strategy.
- You identify business opportunities within your clients (cross- and upselling) and realize added value to ensure client satisfaction and long-term relationships. You realize this through a deep knowledge and insight into your clients’ strategy.
- You manage the partnership with the clients: applying consultative selling at an executive level, you develop, budget and propose new concepts as a response to implicit and explicit strategic needs of your clients.
- You remain informed about trends in the market and competition leveraging this knowledge with your clients and inside the organization.
- You connect with potential new retail customers and convert them into clients by understanding and identifying their needs.
- You have a higher economical education.
- You have at least 2 year of experience in pre-sales and account management
- You have an interest in interactive marketing, CRM and/or loyalty programs.
- Online agency or market research background and / or experience in working with the FMCG or retail sector would be considered as an advantage.
- You build strong relationships and are able to work effectively within a multi-cultural complex environment both at client side and internally (Marketing, Consultants, Project Manager, …).
- Fast learner, self-drive and hands-on are some of your qualities, that help you grow in a complex fast moving environment.
- You are not afraid by broad set of responsibilities.
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand our clients’ needs and your creativity empowers you to identify and propose new solutions.
- You are a very good communicator with high commercial skills.
- You are solution and service minded, proactive and able to work in a multitask environment.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
We offer our employees a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
Do you want to be a change-bringer to the marketing industry too? Check out our job page via jobs.bisnode.be or click hereunder :