We are currently looking for a junior talent with attention to detail and a passion for programming.
Your responsibilities are:
- To verify the reception of various files circulating at Bisnode Belgium;
- To execute and control standard selection or counting procedures;
- To pay attention to quality, keeping in mind planning deadlines;
- To compose technical archives.
- You have at least a secondary degree;
- You are passionate about IT and programming;
- You are rigorous, structured and show order and precision in your work;
- You are ready to invest in and augment your programming skills;
- Your level of French and Dutch is sufficient to work and communicate with your colleagues;
- You are ready to invest yourself fully in your new job in our team, while handling quality issues and keeping client expectations in mind;
- You are a team player, but you can also work in a highly autonomous manner;
- You have a keen interest in data and its usages in hands-on marketing.
We offer our employees a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits!
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,400 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs about 160 motivated colleagues and is part of the Swedish Bisnode Group.