You will plan, manage and execute projects of national and international level that affect multiple business units, large end-use populations, corporate client delivery. Part of your work will be about leading the team of Project Managers at Bisnode Belgium.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will manage the workplans and capacity of the team
- You will become the escalation point for the PM team (both internally and externally)
- You will take the lead on multiple projects as well as the planning, coordination, problem solving, task assignments, schedule monitoring, escalation, status gathering and final completion.
- You will define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders;
- You will establish, manage and control project scope through a structured project management process, during the entire lifecycle through implementation;
- You will work with cross-functional teams, functional managers and project support staff to create, maintain and manage the project schedule;
- You will manage project execution, coordinate all involved internal and external parties and monitor consistency with the project plan and approved changes, in order to cost efficiently realize the project plan and satisfied customers with minimal risks;
- You will document project activities, maintain project procedures, systems and methodologies, in order to contribute to the consistent and high quality project management governance;
- You will be responsible for project communication; ensuring timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination and storage of project information;
- You will prepare project status updates and keeping management, key stakeholders and others informed of risks, projects status and related issues;
- You will help implement a culture that supports drive, ownership, partnership and accountability.
- You have a solid, proven experience (min. 3 years) in managing complex projects, holding different project roles in the past
- You are expected to have a high proficiency in managing projects expectations, scope, risk and changes;
- You are able to handle multiple projects, work well under pressure, remain in budget, time and resource conscious and can effectively partner with teams throughout the business.
- You are proactive and possess the ability to quickly grasp various business concepts.
- You have proven personal drive, decisiveness, business acumen, excellent communication and teamwork skills, organizational competency and the ability to prioritize;
- You have demonstrated the ability to work with business users, understand their needs, and translate such into final project deliverables;
- You are able to work with technical resources, understand their needs and coordinate their efforts to deliver the final project solutions;
- You have strong planning, estimating and cost management skills across all phases of the project lifecycle;
- You have the ability to present and communicate to senior level management, as well as to think strategically and communicate directly and clearly;
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written EN + eirher FR or NL, all 3 languages will be a plus);
- Experience with CRMs, big data, vendor and third party-management is a plus;
- Experience in people management is a plus.
We offer our employees a great work environment that actively encourages motivation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands. Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 400 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business.