You are passionate about Human Resources and Belgian Social Legislation. You are curious to learn new things, develop new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon. Concretely this job is about:
- Manage the monthly payroll closing for all employees (about 150 employees) including bonus payments, annual leave, overtime, benefits, … in collaboration with management and in liaison with our external provider Attentia
- Secure timely and accurate distribution of payslips
- Manage the administration of the employee during their employee life cycle
- Maintain, manage and implement changes related to social legislation
- Advise the internal clients (management and staff) on social-juridical topics (time credit, maternity leave, …)
- Process the registration of absences (illness, maternity leave, …)
- Deliver monthly HR Reporting (headcount, payroll, absences, …) for Group & ad hoc reporting depending on business needs
- Maintain and manage all contacts with external partners for payroll, extra-legal benefits and compensation like social secretary, governmental institutions, brokers, suppliers meal vouchers, group and health insurances, …)
You and your experience
- Owner of a bachelor or master degree you can look back on at least three years of experience in HR administration
- Knowledge in payroll systems and social legislation
- Keen on working with figures and no detail escapes your trained eye
- Detailed, service oriented and discrete are the building blocks of your DNA
- Trilingual (NL, FR and EN) communication skills in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Energetic, proactive and with a healthy dose of ambition
- A true contributor, ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in when needed
- Teamplayer, who can constructively think along with colleagues and stakeholders to find solutions
- Autonomous to take responsibility about your tasks
- Tech savvy!
- Adhering to the Bisnode values, being: Trust – Collaboration – Customer Focus – Constant Curiosity.
You will be based in our Bisnode location in Brussels (Anderlecht, Researchdreef).
As a payroll officer in the HR-team you will be working in a dynamic team. There are many different roles, experiences and personalities, that all come together with a large portion of trust and collaboration.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make your next move to a position in a stimulating professional environment within a fast-growing international group. Are you longing for a challenging function with a lot of variety and responsibility and be offered the ability to develop your personal and professional skills? Then apply for this job which comes with an extensive salary package (including benefits like a company car, group insurance, health insurance, yoga sessions in the offices, and so much more).
How to apply
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniority level : Junior
Job function : Human Resources