In an ever-changing world of digital information some see challenges and limitations - we see unlimited opportunities to help! We are a spark in the transition to a brighter future powered by data and we challenge today’s business models to find innovative ways to use data – every day!
We are looking for a new Executive Trainee to work alongside with the CEO & President, Magnus Silfverberg. This is not an easy challenge and that’s why this program is not just for anyone. To succeed, you need to think fast and move faster. We want you to dare our way of working and thinking and don’t hesitate to challenge us when you find it necessary – not even your boss.
The pace will be fast, the hours long, and the expectations high. But there are rewards. We offer a unique opportunity to gear up your career helping us laying the foundation for future digital society. The programme gives you a unique opportunity to take responsibility and get insights on top management level in an international environment
You will work across the field where CEO is active. This is roughly a 18-24 months programme, and after this period you will have the knowledge base to take on a challenging leadership role in one of our 18 markets depending on your area of interest, availability and performance.
The day to day responsibilities varies a lot and is governed by the needs of CEO, but will include:
- Support CEO with various tasks, including facilitating management meetings, manage CEO calendar and travel plans, prepare presentations to customers & employees and prepare strategy material
- Support ongoing projects and conduct research projects into key areas of interest for CEO (M&A activities, strategy initiatives, operational tasks etc.)
- Participate and be responsible of the set up during Group Management Meetings (including taking minutes), and strive to be at the forefront of working more agile with modern tools as a support
- Continuously take own initiatives and provide valuable insights to CEO, as well as propose and implement changes in the organisation (be the operational linkage between CEO and the organization)
- Responsible to deliver material, information and other valuable insights to the Board of Directors when needed
Who are you?
We believe that you are in your fifth year of your university studies, or have 1-2 years of working experience, and are ready to start full time in January/February 2018. We won’t hold it against you if you have experience from investment banking, management consulting or large corporations. Being tech-savvy and knowing the Office 365-suite better than most is a pre-requisite. Number crunching is important so Excel is your best friend. We want Magnus to look good, so you make brilliant powerpoints. Did we mention that we expect you to have high academic results? We like a good laugh and want to have fun while working so your social competence is also of high value.
Application process ends 8th December, but please note we will start the interview process on an ongoing basis, so we urge you to not wait with your application. Submit your CV, a short Cover Letter explaining why the role would suit you, and academic transcript to Bobo Delemark at email@example.com