Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs about 160 motivated colleagues and is part of the Swedish Bisnode Group.
- You coordinate the campaign deployment E2E, from the briefing to the analysis of results, managing all third parties involved in the process.
- You manage campaign calendar and make sure timings are respected by all parties for the launch of every campaign.
- You provide marketing campaign consultancy to clients and help them in their multi-channel campaign management strategy and execution.
- Based on your proven experience in campaign management, you give appropriate recommendations to your clients (i.e. filling data gaps, segmentation, campaign planning, privacy compliance, …).
- You actively contribute in account team meetings with business updates on your account but also by sharing best practices regarding marketing knowledge, industry best practice, digital best practice, etc.
- You have a higher economical education and at least 1 year of relevant experience;
- You have experience in managing and coordinating campaigns (at clients side or in a digital agency);
- Digital campaign expertise is a must;
- You have experience in digital marketing projects, marketing campaign management/communication and/or (E-) CRM;
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand clients’ needs and your multitasking skills enable you to deliver within the right timeline and in line with requirements;
- You have a facility to interact with different players: technical teams, clients, agencies, … ;
- You are a very good communicator with strong organizational skills;
- Experience working in FMCG is a plus;
- You are solution and service minded, proactive and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- You have proven project management experience;
- You are willing to travel around Europe from time to time;
- You are fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, French or Italian.
Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportinity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment and the possibility of progressing on position to a more senior role. Bisnode Belgium garantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.