Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data. We are exploring and delivering the future customer interaction and helping our customers in the evolution towards “data driven business management”.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs about 160 motivated colleagues and is part of the Swedish Bisnode Group.
- To analyse demands handed to you by the commercial department with care;
- To program the necessary treatments with the help of our programming tools (similar to Shell Script, in a Unix environment);
- You organize your own production planning the best way possible.
- You have a degree in information technology;
- For a junior profile: you are impatient to take your first steps in programming;
- For an experienced profile: you have 2-3 years of experience in programming, i.e. in the banking or insurance sector, where you became familiar with the managing and putting into production of data files;
- You are detail-oriented and work in an organized and rigorous manner;
- You appreciate to see the end result of your work on a short term;
- You are client-focused and pay special attention to their expectations and the quality of your work;
- You have a keen interest in data and its usages in hands on marketing;
- Clear eagerness to further develop your technical skills in a business oriented environment;
- Team player, but you can also work in a highly autonomous way;
- Fluency in French and good level of Dutch and/or English.
We offer our employees a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits!
How to apply
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniority Level: Entry Level/Associate
Job function: Information Technology