The Emotional Heart of a fundraising Organisation
All great fundraising organisations can release the emotion that drives them and focus it internally for energy and externally for creating communications that work. The rational, structural bit of fundraising is essential, but it’s the emotional skills that set the best apart from the rest – from both a leadership and donors relations perspective.
Finding the emotional heart of an organisation is how one creates brands and campaigns that allow fundraising to flourish. An emotional heart is like a USP but more powerful and more fun. The process of finding the emotional hearts is also the best way to focus and energise an entire organisation around fundraising.
On Friday January 11th, Jayne George will give a presentation at Bisnode's annual Fundraising Seminar. During her session you’ll learn how a fundraiser needs to put the donors at the heart of the organisation to build sustainable growth.
When : January 11th, from 09.00 to 13.30
Where : Bisnode office, allée de la Recherche 65, 1070 Brussels
Participation: free. Places available are limited.
- 09.00 - 09.30: Welcome & breakfast
- 09.30 - 09.35: Introduction by Bisnode
- 09.35 - 11.00: The Emotional Heart of a fundraising Organisation (part 1)
- 11.00 - 11.15: Coffee break
- 11.15 - 12.30: The Emotional Heart of a fundraising Organisation (part 2)
- 12.30 - 12.35: Conclusion
- 12.35 - 13.30: Walking Lunch