Would you like to know if you are registered in our file and what data we may have about you? Do you want to know how we found your data? To get the answer to all of these questions as well as those listed below, you can exercise your "right of access".
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to ask us for the following information about yourself:
1) if you are included in our file
2) what we do with your data
3) the categories of data we are dealing with about you
4) recipients or categories of recipients to whom we can transfer your personal data
5) how long we preserve your data
6) confirmation of the existence of your rights (see below)
7) the source of your data (if you have not communicated your data yourself)
8) the confirmation of the existence of an automatic profiling concerning yoursel, the logic of this profiling, its meaning and its consequences,
9) whether the information has been transmitted outside the European Economic Area, the safeguard measures that have been taken pursuant to the GDPR.