Legal basis: Article 6a of GDPR:
Especially when you freely communicate data on our site www.permesso.be (or any other survey that we or our partners may edit) or when you contact us directly for a specific request or when you freely consent to the processing of your data by any other channel.
Based on the pursuit of our legitimate interest, as part of our marketing activities (including improving the quality of our customers' databases)
Legal basis: article 6f of GDPR:
We have a legitimate interest in continuing the activities just described above. Indeed GDPR provides in its preamble No. 47 that activities related to "direct marketing" constitute a legitimate interest.
It goes without saying that this interest must be constantly weighed against the rights of the people registered in our file. It is to this end that we strive to be as transparent as possible regarding the use of the data and we respect scrupulously the GDPR as for the rights of the person (see further)
This legal basis is used for any data processing for which we do not ask for your explicit consent.
In order to guarantee your rights, we have implemented a series of measures:
1. First of all, we scrupulously check that our source business partners respect the GDPR, whether it is at the level of the collection of your data or at the level of the information they give you about the processing of your data. In particular, we ask them to be as transparent as possible regarding the transmission of data to Bisnode Belgium and to refer to these web pages for more information on our activities.
2. We have procedures in place to allow you to exercise your rights easily (see here).
3. Suppose you do not object to receiving advertising but you would prefer to receive it via us, but only via a specific medium (e.g. only on your postal address but not by phone), then you can simply report this to us with this form.
4. The security of your data is of paramount importance to us, and we do regular internal and external checks to ensure that the tools and procedures put in place work properly.
5. We have appointed a "Data Protection Officer" to ensure that your rights are respected (see here).
6. Finally, in compliance with the GDPR, we carried out a data protection impact assessment. This document analyzes all the possible risks of harm to your data and all the measures to be taken to avoid or limit this risk to a maximum. The recommended measures have been implemented in our IT system and in our procedures.