You will also work together with the Strategy team of Bisnode group to define common approach of larger multi-national partnerships with Data providers, Online players, IT suppliers.
In close collaboration with the rest of the Sales team and the Marketing team, you will lead and manage the indirect sales channel and ensure it is complementary to the direct sales channel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You work out and fine tune the new operational partner plan of Bisnode in order to create a new indirect sales dynamism and continuously work out the yearly partner plan identifying the best partners for Bisnode;
- You build, maintain and manage sound relationships with current and prospective commercial partners like consulting firms, other data & analytics providers, CRM integrators, IT consultants, ERP software vendors, Web-builders etc.;
- You facilitate growth by helping to identify new business opportunities and help partners to sell Bisnode solutions and services to their existing or prospective clients. Main focus lies in Data Quality, Data Delivery, Analytics, Data management and Data webservices;
- You negotiate partner agreements including commission levels;
- You work out co-marketing plans, as well as training plans with every partner;
- You define order processes and assure correct follow-up with the Service Delivery team;
- You work closely with marketing and sales departments;
- You will report to the Commercial Director but will work in collaboration with the Marketing Director and the Country Manager to maintain coherence in the complete partnership approach of Bisnode.
- You have a university level degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in partner management, preferably in the Belgian Online, CRM, Web or IT industry;
- You like networking, are an ambitious entrepreneur and have commercial instinct, in other words you are a sales person with good marketing practice or a marketer with a commercial mindset;
- You have an analytical mindset and you can think strategically with your partners. You can easily find the essence and the opportunities in complex files;
- You demonstrate your drive and passion every day and are used to developing and building long-term relationships;
- You have a good level of stress resilience and are used to complex partnership environment;
- Your structured and projective work method help you to achieve an optimal result;
- You are an assertive and driven communicator. You have excellent presentation skills and you listen better than you can talk;
- You are creative and like to take initiative;
- You are fluently trilingual (Dutch, French & English).
Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportinity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
Bisnode Belgium garantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at email@example.com.
Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 400 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business.