Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,400 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In your function, you will work on new business development and growing these into existing international clients of Bisnode Belgium. How will you achieve your goal?
- You connect with potential customers and identify their needs
- You support our clients in maximizing their data and insight potential, becoming their most valuable partner with regards to their CRM and overall communication strategy.
- You identify business opportunities within your client portfolio (cross- and upselling) and realise added value to ensure client satisfaction and long-term relationships. You achieve this through a deep knowledge and insight into your clients’ strategy.
- You manage the partnership with the clients by applying consultative selling at an executive level:
you develop, budget and propose new concepts as a response to implicit and explicit strategic needs of your clients
- You remain informed about trends in the market and competition leveraging this knowledge with your clients and inside the organization.
- You are a born networker both with internal stakeholders as well as with your clients, for whom you take complete ownership of their account
- Since you’re a great team player who can motivate and inspire his colleagues, you are able to deliver high quality results to your clients.
- You have a higher economical education and can lean back on at least 5 years of experience in pre-sales and account management, knowing how to manage large accounts and how to expand clients’ budgets
- You have an interest in interactive marketing, CRM and/or loyalty programs. You master all the digital marketing aspects and have strong affinity with data and analytics.
- Online agency or market research background would be considered as an advantage.
- You build strong relationships and are able to work effectively within a multi-cultural complex environment both at client side and internally (Marketing, Consultants, Project Manager, …).
- Self-starter, fast learner, self-drive and hands-on are some of your qualities, that help you grow in a complex fast-moving environment.
- You are not afraid by broad set of responsibilities.
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand our clients’ needs and your creativity empowers you to identify and propose new solutions.
- You are a very good communicator with high commercial skills.
- You are solution and service minded, proactive and able to work in a multitask environment.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
We offer our employees a great work environment that actively encourages motivation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands. Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 400 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business.