- You will take the lead of multiple CRM projects ( planning, coordination, problem solving, task assignments, schedule monitoring, escalation, status gathering, etc),
- You will establish, manage and control project scope through a structured project management process, during the entire lifecycle through implementation.
- You will work with cross-functional teams, functional managers and project support staff to create, maintain and manage the project schedule;
- You will be responsible for project communication; ensuring timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination and storage of project information.
- You will provide marketing campaign consultancy to clients and help them in their multi-channel campaign management strategy and execution. These include annual master plans coordination, and monthly plans and coordination of the implementation with multiple parties.
- Through a consultative approach and understanding the clients’ objectives and plans, you manage end to end campaign cycles from the briefing to results sharing.
- Based on your experience in campaign management, you give appropriate recommendations to your clients (i.e. filling data gaps, segmentation, campaign planning, privacy compliance, …).
- You take ownership in all matters that concern your clients: you represent the client inside Bisnode – and coordinate with many stakeholders to deliver on time and in line with the requirements.
- You organize and coordinate regular client visits in order to work closely with your clients and understand their business needs.
- You actively contribute in account team meetings with business updates on your account but also by sharing best practices regarding marketing knowledge, industry best practice, digital best practice, etc.
- You have a higher economical education and at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- You have a solid, proven experience in managing projects, holding different project roles in the past;
- You are able to handle multiple projects, work well under pressure, remain in budget, time and resource conscious and can effectively partner with different teams;
- You are proactive and possess the ability to quickly grasp various business concepts;
- You have personal drive, decisiveness, business acumen, excellent
- You have demonstrated the ability to work with business users, understand their needs, and translate such into final project deliverables;
- You are able to work with technical resources, understand their needs and coordinate their efforts to deliver the final project solutions;
- You have strong planning, estimating and cost management skills across all phases of the project lifecycle;
- You have the ability to present and communicate to senior level management, as well as to think strategically and communicate directly and clearly;
- You have experience in managing and coordinating campaigns (at clients side or in a digital agency);
- You have experience in digital marketing projects, marketing campaign management/communication and/or (E-) CRM;
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand clients’ needs and you have the ability to analyze data and base on it, prepare reports with best in class insights.
- You can easily work with Excel: (Pivot Tables, Filters and basic mathematic formulas)
- Your multitasking skills enable you to deliver within the right timeline and in line with requirements;
- You are solution and service minded, proactive and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- You are willing to travel around Europe from time to time;
- You are fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, French or Dutch.
Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportinity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
Bisnode Belgium garantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.