As a Client Project Manager, you have a central and essential role between Sales, the technical teams and Marketing.
Commercially you will:
- Be the SPOC for our external customers after the sales has negotiated the demand, where you will assist them on a daily basis throughout the Bisnode projects.
- Have to be able to discuss high level and complex solutions and challenge sales and/or customer
- Manage new demands within a running project together with the Sales responsible
Project management wise you will:
- Make sure to receive a correct and complete briefing from the sales responsible after a client meeting in order to launch the project within Bisnode.
- Coordinate the demands by being in close contact with the sales, the technical teams, marketing and also the client externally. Pass on all briefing information through the right channels to the relevant production teams.
- Be the timekeeper of the different deadlines and make sure the deadlines are achieved.
- Manage the process and the different stakeholders from out a strong and expert knowledge of the complex Bisnode offering
Administratively you will:
- Be responsible for the administrative follow-up on your projects, where you are the driver of this process, including invoicing and other month-end tasks.
- Complete and follow-up the internal tools to ensure good quality of the administrative tasks and the internal communication on these processes.
- You have a higher education.
- You have/are willing to gain experience in managing and coordinating projects.
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand our clients’ demands.
- You have strong organizational skills and multitasking skills that enable you to deliver within the right timeline and in line with the requirements.
- You have a facility to interact with different players: sales, clients, technical teams,…
- You are a very good communicator and know how to convince both your external as your internal clients.
- You are solution and service minded and you are very accurate.
- You are good trilingual (Dutch, French and English)
We offer our employees a great work environment that encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Internal product and solution trainings are part of the onboarding program.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at email@example.com.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,400 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.