When you visit our website, you automatically accept that Bisnode places cookies on your device in order to gather information about how you use this website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. During a next visit on our website, cookies make sure that your device is immediately recognized. By using cookies, the website may temporary save information about visits or visitors. Per visit different kinds of cookies may be applied.
HOW CAN COOKIES BE USED?
Thanks to cookies your visit to a website can be personalized, by for example:
- showing relevant navigation settings
- remembering visitor preferences
- improving the general user experience
- restrict the number of ads shown on the website
The information collected by Bisnode by means of cookies, is restricted to the following purposes:
- to facilitate the use of the website (including the fact that certain information such as access control doesn’t have to be repeated)
- to examine the manner in which the site is been used. By no means do we verify what information an individual visitor looks at or prints out. We aim to collect statistical information that should allow us to optimize the website.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED BY BISNODE?
- Your language choice
- Google Analytics
Some other non-documented cookies like pertinent.eu might also be used by Bisnode to help their clients identify and have a better profiling of their visitors.
Cookies can be barred from the hard drive by disabling the option in your internet browser settings, though in that case the functionality of the website cannot be warranted in all circumstances.