The International Data Partnership and Data Sourcing Manager is a senior position, who takes an active role in designing and putting in place international data sourcing strategy for Bisnode (cfr. responsibilities). One of the key focuses for this position, will be building a solid value proposition for the retailers and approaching them, to exchange/share consumer transactional data with Bisnode.
The ultimate goal for this position is to build a European consumer data referential file, that can be used for marketing targeting by Bisnode’s clients.
As such the International Data Partnership and Data Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Finding new consumer data sources across Europe, building new data partnerships and negotiating commercial conditions for buying data
- Defining value propositions for the retailers and launching partnership negotiations with them
- Creating a network of Lead Generation partners across Europe (companies which can deliver acquisition campaigns on demand)
- Take commercial lead on all aspects of European Data Sourcing and Data Partnerships for Bisnode
The International Data Partnership and Data Sourcing Manager will work together with an assigned Project Manager, who will support the person in finalizing the agreements and oversee the set-up of the solution (connect new data sources).
- Economical, business or computer science related education
- Min. 10 years of professional experience, ideally in marketing or data analysis
- Min. 5 years of Sales Experience, ideally managing global clients
- Experience in purchasing is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (ability to talk to C-level)
- Analytical and data visualization skills are a must
- Team spirit and high ethical standards
- Strong sense of ownership and independency
- Full proficiency in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Dutch or German.
Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportunity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs more than 160 motivated colleagues. The Bisnode Group is active in 19 countries with more than 2400 employees, we offer great opportunities for growth and development. If you share and act in accordance with our values, we know that a successful future awaits you here at Bisnode. Welcome to the journey!