The International Data Partnership and Data Sourcing Manager is a senior position, who takes an active role in designing and putting in place international data sourcing strategy for Bisnode (cfr. responsibilities). One of the key focuses for this position, will be building a solid value proposition for the retailers and approaching them, to exchange/share consumer transactional data with Bisnode.
The ultimate goal for this position is to build a European consumer data referential file, that can be used for marketing targeting by Bisnode’s clients.
As such the International Data Partnership and Data Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Finding new consumer data sources across Europe, building new data partnerships and negotiating commercial conditions for buying data
- Defining value propositions for the retailers and launching partnership negotiations with them
- Creating a network of Lead Generation partners across Europe (companies which can deliver acquisition campaigns on demand)
- Take commercial lead on all aspects of European Data Sourcing and Data Partnerships for Bisnode
The International Data Partnership and Data Sourcing Manager will work together with an assigned Project Manager, who will support the person in finalizing the agreements and oversee the set-up of the solution (connect new data sources).
He/She will report to the International BU Director (ExCom member) and work closely with the Sales Team and Business Consultants in the International Business Unit.
- Economical, business or computer science related education
- Min. 10 years of professional experience, ideally in marketing or data analysis
- Min. 5 years of Sales Experience, ideally managing global clients
- Experience in purchasing is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (ability to talk to C-level)
- Analytical and data visualization skills are a must
- Team spirit and high ethical standards
- Strong sense of ownership and independency
- Full proficiency in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Dutch or German.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data. We are exploring and delivering the future customer interaction and helping our customers in the evolution towards “data driven business management”.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.