We are guiding the largest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing our clients with all the tools, the analytics and insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges that brands are facing today. Do you want to be part of this and join us for the ride? We, Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, are looking for an Internal Account Manager.
You are passionate about sales, about digital marketing and about the opportunities that data and analytics bring to businesses. In this role, you will manage sales opportunities for the Belgian region. Concretely, you will:
- Work with new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails and campaigns.
- Maintain your customer base but also expand your database of prospects.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets, and in parallel, always delight your customers and improve customer satisfaction.
You and your experience
First and foremost – you understand customer needs and requirements and you truly enjoy reaching out to existing and new customers with the phone as your primary tool. You balance the skills of servicing customers as well as challenging and negotiating with them to close deals. Concretely, we are looking for;
- Experience from inside sales, making offers, follow-up and closing sales.
- Strong analytical skills to understand the client’s situation and demands.
- Excellent communication skills to adapt to your audience, helping you communicate with clients as well as our internal teams.
Additionally, we ask for a higher education, skills in Microsoft Office Tools and CRM as well as full working proficiency in Dutch, French and English.
In this role, you will join a sales team of about 40 sales professionals. You will work within the SME & Mid Market segment and join forces with other Internal Account Managers, Account Managers, Key Account Managers, Client Project Managers and Database Specialists. You will report to the Sales Manager SME & Mid Market.
At Bisnode in Belgium, we offer you the opportunity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
We offer attractive salaries and various fringe benefits including a company car.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.