Do you want to be part of a large and skilled Tech organization in a business in transformation and in the lead of smart data? Then we have the challenge for you!
Within the international R&D team of Bisnode, the Front-end Web developer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Development and maintenance of web (PHP & Angular) applications
- Development and integration of technological components
- Implementation of user requirements
- Writing unit tests
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the build system
- You have strong knowledge of PHP and with MVC frameworks (Zend Framework preferred)
- You adhere to OOP, PSR, use namespacing and other best practices
- You have experience with NodeJS-based CSS & JS compilers (Gulp)
- You have experience with Angular 6+
- You are comfortable using Bootstrap 3+
- You have good knowledge of Composer and its ecosystem
- You have good communication skills and are proficient in English (spoken/written)
- You have good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle
- You have experience with relational databases (MySQL & MS SQL)
- You are comfortable using Git on the command line
Desirable Skills / Experience
- You are comfortable using software design patterns
- You have working knowledge of REST requests and APIs
- You have experience with unit testing (PHP Unit, Jest, Karma)
- You have experience using Jira and Confluence
- You have experience using secure coding techniques
- You have experience of implementing responsive web based designs
- You have experience of Agile development methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
- You can work in a team as well as independently on specific tasks
- You are able to follow and interpret internal procedures and standards
- You can work on multiple projects at once and have good time-management skills
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! For questions, reach out to Anne Vandenhouten : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.