Your responsibilities are:
- Creating and delivering consumer selections for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Technical Integration of all incoming data which includes all data quality and reporting processes.
- Project managing, planning and performing all the “output” processes (programming, execution, quality routines and delivery): selections, counting and reporting.
- Being responsible for the technical execution of these activities and their quality assurance.
- Professional Bachelor’s degree (in information technology, economics, engineering, analytical marketing) or equivalent through experience;
- 1-3 years’ experience in data handling is a plus;
- Keen interest in data and its usages in hands on marketing. Ability to handle relational databases
- Practical knowledge of SQL language is a plus;
- Technical expertise combined with a strong business focus;
- Client focus: you are our clients’ primary technical contact for delivering a high quality Customer Relations Management Service;
- Ability to communicate in a simple and clear way in order to
- Clear eagerness to further develop your technical skills in a business oriented environment;
- Team player but you can also work in a highly autonomous way;
- Creativity, solution orientation and ability to multitask;
- Ability to take full ownership on your area of responsibility, including optimization of processes and development of best practices;
- Positive mindset and constructive attitude are of course a must;
- International mindset and used to work in an international environment;
- Fluency in English. Good level of Dutch or French will be a plus.
We offer our employees a great work environment that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,400 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.