Your responsibilities are:
- Technical integration of all incoming data into the database which includes all data quality and reporting processes;
- To perform all the “output” processes (programming, execution, quality routines and delivery): selections, counting and reporting;
- Providing hands on marketing data consultancy combined with CRM best practices to our clients;
- Creating and delivering targeted marketing campaigns and insights on their effectiveness;
- Being responsible for the technical execution of these activities and their quality assurance.
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in information technology (engineering, informatics, analytical marketing) or equivalent through experience;
- 2-5 years of experience in data handling;
- Able to handle big relational databases by programming. Practical knowledge of SQL languages is required;
- Keen interest in data and its usages in hands on marketing – experience in e-mail marketing is considered a strong plus;
- Technical expertise combined with a strong business focus;
- You are our clients primary technical contact for delivering a high quality Customer Relations Management Service;
- Able to communicate in a simple and clear way in order to understand the clients’ needs and to identify and propose and implement improved solutions;
- Clear eagerness to further develop your technical skills in a business oriented environment;
- Team player, but you can also work in a highly autonomous way;
- Creative, solution oriented and able to multitask;
- Fluency in Dutch and good level of French or English.
We offer our employees a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages motivation, that stands for exciting projects and longterm collaborations with the biggest brands. Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : email@example.com
Seniority Level: Entry Level/Associate
Job function: Information Technology – Marketing – Analyst
The Swedish Bisnode Group is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data. More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues.
Our database is unique, comprising a large share of companies, individuals, real estate and vehicles in Europe. Bisnode is the largest strategic partner of Dun & Bradstreet, the global provider of business information for more than 250 million companies in 220 countries, since 2002.
Bisnode offers solutions in the following areas: Database Management, Data Quality, Data Delivery in B2C and B2B, Digital Campaign Management, Business Intelligence, Consultancy.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs about 160 motivated colleagues