The position involves:
- Advising clients of different industries and sizes, improving their business processes to reach business objectives such as marketing campaign optimisation, leads identification, communication improvement, risk evaluation, market potential analysis, etc.
- Translating business problems and potential actions into decision processes based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, and predictive modelling
- Perform data preparation processes in SAS or using other ETL tools
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of a working methodology by developing data processes & industry specific templates and best practises in accordance with our standards
- Writing proposals, providing sales support, and ensuring that our BI propositions are well presented on the market
- Work in a flat organisation team where everybody is really part of a team and where autonomy and creativity is part of the game
- You have a master degree with strong quantitative fields: statistics, math, and hence you have a strong analytical mind
- You love to work with data and to be intellectually challenged
- You have more than 5 years of experience in data analysis, business analysis, or risk analysis
- You fluently speak 3 languages: Dutch, French or English
- You are client-oriented and an excellent communicator
- You love to work in a team and interact with people
- Knowledge of SAS or another data manipulation tool is a plus
Bisnode Belgium offers you the opportinity of realizing your professional goals in an international environment that stimulates personal development and teamwork.
Bisnode Belgium garantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits including a company car.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For additional information about the role, please contact our Business Intelligence Manager Thierry Van der Merckt at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions about the recruitment process please contact HR Director Greet Verhaest at email@example.com.
Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 400 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business.