At Bisnode, we enable smart decisions. We do this through interpreting and analyzing large quantities of data that can be converted into insights for our clients. These insights make them better equipped to make commercial and strategic decisions. That is our offer to partners and clients.
We are on a journey to build a company and fuel growth through ideas and smart data. Smart data is our way of describing the result of our targeted combining and processing of large quantities of data to enable data-driven decisions. We take part in changing and improving daily life for our clients and we offer continuous challenges for you as an employee. Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs more than 160 motivated colleagues. The Bisnode Group is active in 19 countries with more than 2400 employees, we offer great opportunities for growth and development. As an employee, you shape your own future and thereby also the future of others. If you share and act in accordance with our values, we know that a successful future awaits you here at Bisnode.
Welcome to the journey.
At Bisnode, every local or group products need data. It will be obvious that data is a large part of the development strategy. As a data owner, you will be responsible and accountable for the data program in Belgium. You will be the central piece between data providers, group strategy, product managers and data teams.
Your role will be focus on :
- Data strategy : collaborating with the Group Data Manager on the definition of the data strategy roadmap for Belgium
- collaborating with the Group Data Manager on the definition of the data strategy roadmap for Belgium
- define the requirements for new dataset
- implement a data maintenance & acquisition plan and priorities
- detect threats and opportunities
- coordinate with Permesso and B.I. teams to optimize data collection and building
- optimize and follow up data sourcing budget
- Data sourcing : managing relationship with present and new data providers in order to acquire new datasets and extend the data coverage and depth according to strategy
- managing relationship with present and new data providers in order to acquire new datasets and extend the data coverage and depth according to strategy
- Manage the relationship with actual and scout for new data partners
- Research and introduce new data sources when relevant: open data, statistical data…
- Build on the opportunity to access and use official data (together with Legal and Public Relation colleagues)
- valorise datasets and negotiate deal with providers
- Data governance : in relation with DPO, conduct all required documentation and supervised the deontological use of data in relation with group data.
Required Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the data landscape in Belgium
- Strategic thinking
- Leading project with a focus on time to market (Agile)
- Understanding of data related technologies
- Understanding of budgeting principles and ability to create business cases
- Understanding of data monetization principle
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch, English and French.
- Consistent and reliable
- Good people manager and work organizer
- Forward looking, flexible and team player
- Analytic, likes to drill into problems to get full understanding
- Very knowledgeable in his/her area
- Engaging personality