We are on a journey to build a company and fuel growth through ideas and smart data. Smart data is our way of describing the result of our targeted combining and processing of large quantities of data to enable data-driven decisions. We take part in changing and improving daily life for our clients and we offer continuous challenges for you as an employee.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs more than 160 motivated colleagues. The Bisnode Group is active in 19 countries with more than 2400 employees, we offer great opportunities for growth and development. As an employee, you shape your own future and thereby also the future of others. If you share and act in accordance with our values, we know that a successful future awaits you here at Bisnode.
Welcome to the journey. To sustain our growth we are looking for a Junior Client & Project Manager.
Junior Client & Project Manager is a position within Bisnode International Business Unit. We are looking for a person who is ready to become a part of highly motivated and client oriented team, taking responsibility for coordinating work for one of our global clients. Junior Client and Project Manager will be part of the Delivery Team, working closely with Sales and Technical teams enabling daily operations and leading less complex projects for the client.
We are looking for an open minded and constantly curious person with strong sense of ownership and client minded attitude. The Junior Client and Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting, on daily basis, the Sales team in their work with the clients (pre- and post-sales), including preparing presentations and other documents needed
- Managing operations and less complex projects, while working directly with the client or senior management within Bisnode
- Translating, with the support from senior PMs and team manager, business needs into work scope
- Owning the planning and ensuring proper follow-up (organizing work between different teams, internally and externally)
- Managing communication between different stakeholders
- Other supporting tasks
- Higher education; Economical, business or computer science related education will be considered a plus.
- Min. 1 year of professional experience, ideally within international environment (as junior project management, operations delivery, sales or marketing)
- Strong sense of ownership and excellent work organization
- Strong analytical skills (advance knowledge of Excel is a must; Power BI is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Readiness to go extra mile and work on self-development
- Team spirit and high ethical standards
- Full proficiency in English, plus French and/or Dutch
An inspiring work environment, fun colleagues, a permanent contract and a package of advantages.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : email@example.com
Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 400 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business.
Seniority Level: Junior
Job Function: Project Management