Do you want to be part of the future? Do you want to become a partner of your customers and become an indispensable touchpoint in their strategic decision? Then is Bisnode the company you have to work for!
At Bisnode, we enable smart decisions. We try to understand the challenges, the needs and purpose relevant solution. We do this through interpreting and analyzing large quantities of data that can be converted into insights for our clients. Through these insights we enable better commercial and strategic decisions.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs more than 160 motivated colleagues. The Bisnode Group is active in 19 countries with more than 2400 employees, we offer great opportunities for growth and development. If you share and act in accordance with our values, we know that a successful future awaits you here at Bisnode. Welcome to the journey!
We are looking for a person taking responsibility for coordinating work for customers. You will be part of our Project Management Team and work closely with Sales, Marketing and the Technical teams enabling.
We are looking for an open minded and constantly curious person with strong sense of ownership and client minded attitude. The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting, on daily basis, the Sales team in their work with the clients
- Managing operations and projects, while working directly with the client or senior management within Bisnode
- Translating, with the support from other teams (PM, BI, …) business needs into work scope
- Owning the planning and ensuring proper follow-up (organizing work between different teams, internally and externally)
- Managing communication between different stakeholders
- Administrative tasks such as Purchase order follow up, Invoicing, CRM,…
- You have a higher education.
- Min. 1 year of professional experience, ideally as junior project management, operations delivery, sales or marketing)
- Strong sense of ownership and excellent work organization and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Readiness to go extra mile and work on self-development
- Team spirit and high ethical standards
- You are good trilingual (Dutch, French and English)
We offer our employees a great work environment that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Internal product and solution trainings are part of the onboarding program.
Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits.
Bisnode Belgium is well located close to the ring and public transportation and promotes a good mix of office based and remote collaboration.
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org