Our omni-channel offering
Is the end goal recruitment, upsell, cross sell or even retention? No problem: we can have an impact on every step of their campaigns, thanks to our exclusive data knowledge.
Next to e-mail prospection campaigns generated by Permesso, our own opt-in platform, Bisnode can offer email campaign support to customers who have chosen to host their database with us.
Our omni-channel experts also assist advertisers in a variety of sectors (FMCG, retail, automotive, fundraising, travel, …) to set up their campaign flow, to optimize their segmentation which leads to action-oriented recommendations. We combine our unique referential file with all the data the advertisers have available and thus maximize the impact on their communication. We then propose the best channel mix that will best suit their final objectives. Our expertise covers a huge variety of direct marketing-related channels such as direct mail, telemarketing, email, the Facebook & Google ecosystem, Online Display, Digital radio, Targeted TV, Amazon, and many more.
Across all these channels, Bisnode’s data driven approach, coupled to a strong digital expertise, offers advertisers the possibility to outsource their campaign management, to automate them and to analyze their results better. Hereby they win time, increase their conversion and improve the reputation among the target group they want to reach. All of this leads to a higher return of their marketing investments.
Your challenge as a Campaign Architect
- You are responsible for the Total campaign flow: design, development, production, testing and launching of a big variety of interactive campaigns.
- You are in charge of managing the technical side of websites and mini-websites linked to the integration of those into the website of our clients.
- Amongst others, you work with different software (e.g. Selligent, Magnews, SalesForce, …) and are in charge of the lay-out of texts, e-mails and web pages.
- The generation of reports is also part of your job.
- For the technical part you are able to work fully autonomously and you implement the requests of our sales and marketing department.
- In this context you work closely with the campaign marketers (internal colleagues), with our on-line communication agency or even directly with our clients.
- Although the big part of your function is technical, you aren’t sensitive for the creative aspect of your job and like sharing your ideas.
- Has experience in on-line campaign management and the knowledge of tools related to interactive campaigns.
- Has an excellent knowledge of Web Integration (HTML, CSS) and of the specific integrations in email marketing
- Is familiar with integration of tools with CMS solutions (e.g. WordPress, …) and PHP.
- Has experience with Web Tracking
- Has a basic knowledge of relational databases : SQL (SQL server)
- You have big attention to details, are client and result oriented
- You are proactive, work autonomously and are very eager to learn
- Operational understanding of FR, DU and ENG are useful as the function implies numerous contacts with sales and marketers and other technical experts
We offer our employees a great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands. Bisnode Belgium guarantees an attractive salary and various fringe benefits !
How to apply:
Click on the button below. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact our HR Director Greet Verhaest at email@example.com.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,400 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data. We are exploring and delivering the future customer interaction and helping our customers in the evolution towards “data driven business management”.
Our employees are day in day out guiding the biggest brands into the new Omni-channel connected world by providing them with all the tools, the analytics and all the insights to help them face the tough marketing challenges brands are facing today.
Bisnode Belgium, located in Anderlecht, employs about 160 motivated colleagues and is part of the Swedish Bisnode Group.