Menu
Find the answers

FAQ

Here are the most commonly asked questions from our customers.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Email this to someone
What is Bisnode?

The Bisnode group is Europe’s leading provider of business information. We have 3,000 people in 19 markets. Bisnode provides data and insights that facilitate decision-making in both strategic issues and daily operations for companies and organizations throughout Europe.

Who can become a Bisnode customer?

Our customers include private individuals, small and medium businesses as well as international groups. Sectors in which our clients operate include banking and finance, telecom, the public sector, insurance, real estate, retail, government agencies and manufacturing.

What can Bisnode do for my company?

Bisnode gives you answers and insights that help you make smart decisions. Our offering spans from the small decisions needed for day-to-day business operations to major strategic decisions that form the basis of a company’s future activities. Bisnode can help you find new target groups, revive customer relationships, reduce financial risks, stay one step ahead of your closest competitors and get maximum return on your marketing campaign.

Who owns Bisnode?

70 percent of Bisnode is owned by the Swedish listed private equity company Ratos and the remaining 30 percent is owned by the privately held Swedish media group Bonnier.

Where can I find Bisnode’s press material, financial reports and news?

Click on the “Group” link at the top of the page and then click on the “Press” link.

In which regions and countries does Bisnode have offices?

The Bisnode group is organised in four geographical regions comprising 19 countries: The Nordics (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway and Sweden) Belgium DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) Central Europe (Croatia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia and Slovakia)